March 3rd, 2020
- Any student in need of a warm winter jacket, sweater or other clothing items please see Mrs. Pearl in Rm 9.
- There will be no after school tutoring in Mrs. Halbritters room today.
- The 7th grade girls volleyball teams play at home today. Come cheer them on and show them your support!
- Amador Art Search is under way! Any students wanting to participate by submitting art to bring awareness to the Amador County Gambling Problem Program, please come to the office for more information. Deadline for submissions is March 31st.
- Reminder that energy drinks are not allowed on campus.
- 8th grade students, your promotion packets were sent home with you two weeks ago. Please do your best to have them back into the office before Spring Break. Also, the promotion dance volunteer and donation sheets are needed back in the office this week as well.
- The checkers competition heats up today as Danniel Delina and Alec Raines continue to battle for the title of checkers champion!
- 8th grade students, please come to the office and submit song suggestions for your promotion dance. Ms. Tara will be creating a clean song list for that night.
- Lastly students, if you need a copy of the dress code, please come to the office and pick up a copy. Some of you might need a brief reminder